Turnkey Logistics and Inventory Solutions Provide Additional Layer of Value
Unlike other fabricators where services end once the part is produced, Metcam has developed a suite of enhanced services to add additional value for our clients. These enhanced services not only save our customers money but they also further our clients' lean and sustainable operations goals.
- Integration of and support for EDI automates two-way data exchange between our computer systems and those of our clients and even their vendors or customers, transferring, tracking and updating production, shipping, warehousing and other pivotal data such as pick tickets and bills of lading.
- Integration of and support for XML enables vendor and platform neutral exchange and acknowledgement of invoices, receiving data and other documents over the Internet.
- Just-In-Time Delivery: Our highly efficient and reliable scheduling processes, paired with our ability to warehouse finished components and assemblies, enables Metcam to deliver on a just-in-time basis to locations of the clients' choice.
- Direct Ship: Metcam can expertly package and direct-ship everything from finished parts to completed assemblies straight to our clients' customers.
- Ship to Production Line: If a client is using our components on their production line, we can timely deliver the desired quantity straight to that line, packed in the production-floor rack they specify.
- Private Labeling: Metcam ships the desired quantities of a finished item directly to a client's customer, but all packaging materials and routing instructions make the containers appear to have come from the client's own facility.
- Consignment: Metcam can ship its components for storage in a segregated location on a client's property. Invoicing for the inventory from Metcam does not commence until the client pulls that inventory for their production processes.